One of the main objectives of Bonnin Sanso Real Estate has always been the continuous improvement of quality in all areas of the business. The Management team considers that quality is an important factor for the company and that each team member must be diligent in applying quality in all their functions.
Among the objectives of our Quality Policy, the following should be highlighted:
- Assist throughout all the procedures involved in buying, selling or renting a property, providing the guarantee of professional management.
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Analyse problems that may arise in order to prevent or solve them and thus increase the competitiveness of the company.
- Ongoing staff training to develop a close relationship with the company.
- Provide at all times the necessary resources, both material and human, to implement, maintain and improve the processes of the management system and achieve increased customer satisfaction.
- The Management team has a commitment to improve, with a clear mission to analyse opportunities and propose actions with the aim to continually improve.