As the New Year approaches it is very popular to make a list of New Year’s resolutions to meet during the following twelve months. Today we shall mention the top seven most common New Year’s resolutions.
- Stop smoking. A very healthy goal but at the same time very frustrating, so even if it is a small effort, it must be interpreted into positive reinforcement. If you have also aimed for this target, remember that it is all down to willpower.
- Do exercise. Starting a routine of physical exercise is not only beneficial for our body, but also to make us feel better. Remember that is not necessary to join the gym to start exercising, Covid-19 and its restrictions are no excuse! you can start your new exercise routine from home assisted with exercise tables or video lessons that you will easily find on Internet.
- Lose weight. Whether from excessive Christmas meals or not. Aiming to lose a few extra kilos is not an impossible mission. Begin with a healthy diet, a daily exercise routine to reach your goal and patience.
- Save more and spend less money. We advise you to save bit by bit every day; this will not represent a radical change in your day to day life. Just introduce new routines. Remember that even if they are small daily savings, at the end of the month everything sums up.
- Eat healthy and balanced. Change your lifestyle by introducing healthier food every day, eliminating processed, refined flour and sugars. Remember there are many professionals who can help you achieve this great transformation correctly, which can change you both inside and out, since eating healthy can make you feel much better.
- Be a better person. Thinking more of others and doing some social work can be very rewarding. Set yourself brief targets that you will be able to accomplish and remember; every little day to day gestures matter.
- Enjoy family and friends. More so this year than any other, after our experience with Covid-19, we value more the moments surrounded by our most loved ones. Therefore, enjoy these moments like never before and share your happiness with them. Although we must be very responsible to fight against this damn virus in this final run.
Nobody says it will be easy but there is no reward without an effort. Do not easily abandon your targets, which you have set yourself for a reason. Much strength to all, we wish you all the best for this New Year 2021!