Today our very own Herminia Fortuny gives us another great recipe – this time with potatoes and prawns. This is a traditional and simple recipe to make which we are going to try today on the Discovery Menorca blog.
- 3 medium potatoes per person
- 6 or 8 (depending on size) prawns per person
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Garlic and parsley
- Fine breadcrumbs
Tip! If the potatoes are white, they are softer. If they are red they are more crisp.
- Cut the potatoes into thin slices with a mandolin (or with a sharp knife)
- In a baking tray put a little olive oil and cover the entire tray with the potatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper and cover with a thin layer of breadcrumbs, minced garlic and parsley and sprinkle a little olive oil on top.
- Put in the oven at 200 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Cover the potatoes with the prawns first removing their whiskers and making a cut at the base of the head.
- Finally sprinkle with salt, garlic and parsley and a little more virgin olive oil on the prawns.
- Return to the oven for about ten more minutes. Serve immediately. Delicious!