Working from home is one of the steps that has been taken since the Covid-19 state of emergency. That is why, in today’s article, we want to give you some tips to make working from home more motivating and pro-active. These are the main tips:
1. Don’t stay in your pyjamas. Get dressed, even in comfortable clothes. Following your usual routine of getting dressed as if you were going to the office will help to give you more energy. It helps to put our brain into work mode.
2. Maintain contact with co-workers. Being connected with office colleagues, even if it is virtual, is essential for communication to flow and for us to feel more socialized. We should not isolate ourselves socially, since being totally alone can even cause anxiety.
3. Plan and set schedules. Establish your work schedule with rest times. Plan pending tasks, set deadlines and set daily or weekly goals to carry out tasks with enthusiasm. If we organize ourselves, we will be more productive and we will fulfill our objectives and tasks.
4. Make yourself a work area. Working from the sofa is unsuitable and will affect your motivation. We must follow our usual routine and set up an area as if it were our office at work. Somewhere we can work efficiently and comfortably during the working day.
5. Avoid distractions. Vital during the working day. This is not the time to put the washing machine on or be distracted by social networking. We must focus so that we are more productive and follow the routine as if we were in the office working.
Above all, remember – stay at home, it is a good for everyone and we must be responsible.
Stay at home and stay safe!