Today we have a very tasty typical recipe for you: potato omelette with vegetables from our very own Herminia Fortuny.
Ingredients for three people:
- 4 medium-sized white potatoes
- ½ large courgette or large aubergine (whichever you prefer)
- ½ large onion
- 1 tablespoon of garlic and chopped parsley
- 6 eggs
- Cut the potatoes, courgette and onion into thin slices with a mandolin.
- Fry everything in olive oil.
- In a bowl, beat the 6 eggs.
- When the potatoes and vegetables are ready, drain and add to the eggs with the minced garlic, parsley and salt to taste.
- Let stand a few minutes.
- Finally, make the omelette.