Today our recipe for you is homemade squash and carrot soup that is very tasty and easy to make.
Ingredients (for 2 people):
• 500gr of squash
• 200gr of baby carrots
• 1 potato
• 1 tbsp oil
• 1 tsp salt
• 1 tbsp pepper
1. Put water in a large saucepan and bring to the boil.
2. Peel and dice the squash, carrots and potato.
3. Once the water is boiling, add the vegetables.
4. Add the tablespoon of oil, salt and pepper.
5. Boil for about half an hour until cooked.
6. Once cooked, strain and beat all the ingredients to a smooth cream. If you prefer the soup to be of a thinner consistency, add some of the strained water until you reach a texture you’re happy with.
7. Finally add a little oil and decorate with nuts or chopped hard-boiled egg.