Today we bring you a very easy and fun recipe to make at home during the Easter holidays: Easter chocolate eggs.
- 250gr (1 tablet) dark dessert chocolate to melt
- 1 tbsp. of butter
- Olive oil
- Optional: Toppings such as edible coloured sugar sprinkles
- Pastry brush
- Mould (an egg tray can be used)
- Microwave-safe bowl
- Melt the chocolate with a tablespoon of butter in the microwave or by bain-marie.
- Put oil in each cavity to make it easier to remove the chocolate from the mould.
- Brush the chocolate into the mould to form a thin layer. If you want to add toppings, place these in the first place.
- Refrigerate for about 35 minutes until the chocolate is very firm.
- Carefully remove the chocolate from the mould and join the two halves together with the help of the brush smeared with melted chocolate.
- Cool again until the chocolate hardens and the two parts are perfectly joined.
- Present them in a basket and enjoy!