Today’s proposal is an oatmeal pancake recipe, ideal for a healthy filling breakfast or snack. They are absolutely delicious and easy to make!
- 60 gr of oatmeal flour
- 1 egg
- 140ml oat milk or other non-dairy milk liquid
- 1 tsp baking powder (Royal)
- Optional: 1 pinch of vanilla powder
1. Blend together all the ingredients, until the mixture is smooth and well combined. If the mixture’s consistency is too dense you can add more liquid.
2. Heat a non-stick pan and once the pan is hot, you can start placing the mixture in round circles. The quantity per unit is according to the size that you would like the pancakes to be.
3. When bubbles form on the surface of the pancake, turn over and cook the other side for a few more seconds until golden brown on both sides.
4. Once all the pancakes are done, place one on top of the other and serve with your favourite topping; chocolate spread, fruits, maple syrup ….